
Boy do I love this tenacious little thing! She decided to come rush order (3 HOURS!!!)And by an hour into it, I could feel her push like crazy against every contraction...ouch! I was trying to stay calm so much so that I couldn't even speak for fear that if I talked or moved unnecessarily I would lose all control. You see I have this crazy notion to have all our children un-medicated so control is key. Needless to say, I definitely doubted that plan at about this time. Aaron decides it’s time to go to the hospital at hour two and it’s a good thing cause by the time we pulled into the parking lot I was pushing uncontrollably. They rushed me into my room and checked me..."She's complete!" The charge nurse yelled as she hurried out to gather more help. Just then my water breaks and Aaron's eyes get REAL big because we are alone at this point. He runs to the door panicked and yells for them to step on it and when he turns back around he could see little Fi's head. A minute later she was in my arms, cute as could be! The staff was really amazing even though it seemed liked everything was in slow motion at the time. I have to give em props for how quickly they got it together (I guess they’re used to that kind of thing around there though).
So she is two months old now and loves to smile anytime we grin at her. She is such a little lover! Big sister ADORES her and has so from the beginning. Ava (2 1/2) loves to help when she can by getting us diapers and wipes or by just putting the binky in her mouth when she's crying. Whenever she does these things she always gets a huge smile on her face and says something like "Momma, I put da binty in da baby!" Sometimes she even takes the binky out just to take credit for making baby happy again. What a cracker! We love our little girls and couldn't be happier with our family of four! Ok, maybe we could be happier, but not for at least another 3 more years and you can quote me on that.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Wow! 3 hours is sooo fast! Way to go. You are one tough cookie to do it without an epidural! Congrats!
PS I Loooooove the name Fiona!
I am so glad you finally put some stuff on your blog. We love seeing pics of your family. We miss you so much. We can't wait to see, hold, pinch and play with baby Fi!
Thanks Jessica! We love it too!
Seriously, its been long overdue and...no excuses. We can't wait to see you guys either!
Post a Comment